We are now recruiting Catering Assistants to join our care team in Wicklow.
*No Experience required *Great life work balance *Ongoing education and training *Paid breaks *Career progression
The Catering Assistant will be responsible for delivering resident centred care in compliance with food safety and company policies.
- Catering Assistant experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with colleagues, residents and their families.
- HACCP or other food safety training is advantageous, however not essential as this training will be provided.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to career development and promotion – people are at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place. We are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of services by offering career progression opportunities for all employees through our ongoing education and training programmes.
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Pharmacy Discount
- A modern custom built facility
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal enquires or to request a copy of the full job description please contact Mary Ellen Doyle, HR Generalist via [email protected]