Curam Care Homes is seeking Clinical Nurse Managers with demonstrated experience in gerontological care and/or dementia care to join our team in Wicklow.
*Flexible working hours *Paid breaks *Pension scheme *Positive working environment
The CNM will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of resident care and ensuring the safety of residents and staff at all times. The successful candidate will encourage a learning environment in order to develop all grades of staff while fostering a team environment across our range of specialist care services including care of the older person, people with Dementia/Alzheimer’s and step-down care, convalescence care services.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or eligible to be so registered.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant post registration experience.
- Post registration qualification in gerontology and/or dementia care is highly desirable.
- Demonstratable clinical and professional ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of services by offering career progression opportunities for all employees through our ongoing education and training programmes.
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Pharmacy Discount
- A modern custom built facility
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal enquires or to request a copy of the full job description please contact Mary Ellen Doyle, HR Generalist via [email protected]