Healthcare Assistant required for our Knockrobin Hill Care Home, Wicklow.
Curam Care Homes is seeking motivated Healthcare Assistants to join our growing care team in Wicklow.
*Paid breaks *Career progression *Flexible working hours *Pension scheme *Positive working environment
This Healthcare Assistant will have varying responsibilities supporting Nurse Management and Nursing Staff in the delivery of a range of specialist care services including care of the older person, people with Dementia/Alzheimer’s and step-down care, convalescence care services.
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support or equivalent is essential.
- 1st and 2nd year student nurses are eligible to apply.
- At least 1 year experience in care of the older person or comparable role is desirable.
- Must be of professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Good standard of verbal and written English.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to career development and promotion – people are at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place. We are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of services by offering career progression opportunities for all employees through our ongoing education and training programmes.
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Pharmacy Discount
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service
- A modern custom built facility
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal enquires or to request a copy of the full job description please contact Mary Ellen Doyle, HR Generalist via [email protected]