Laundry and Housekeeping staff required to join our care team in Wexford.
*No experience required *Competitive salary *Paid breaks *Great life work balance *Pension scheme.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and best practice in compliance with our health and safety, and company policies.
- Relevant experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate clearly with colleagues and residents.
- Capacity to uphold the highest level of cleanliness when dealing with residents.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to career development and promotion – people are at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place. We are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of services by offering career progression opportunities for all employees through our ongoing education and training programmes.
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Pharmacy Discount
- A modern custom built facility
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal enquires or to request a copy of the full job description please contact Mary Ellen Doyle, HR Generalist via [email protected]