- Our Team
- Buildings and Gardens
Creating a home is at the heart of what we do
Curam Care Home Navan Road is purposefully located in the heart of Cabra. The home is an active part of the community providing care to local residents as well as those new to the area. We are blessed to be looking out on green playing fields and within easy access of many attractions such as the beautiful Phoenix Park.
Our Curam Care Home on Navan Road is a 144 bed home designed over 4 floors. Each floor has the capacity, in terms of kitchens, dining rooms and a selection of seating areas to operate as individual units whilst still enjoying the benefits and facilities of a larger home.
With new and modern facilities and a wide range of services and recreational activities, Curam Care Home Navan is building a strong reputation for excellence in care and offers a haven of tranquility.
Make your home with us in Curam Care Home, Navan Road
Download our Brochure
Welcome Message from our Director of Nursing, Camillus Cooke
Come home to exceptional senior living at Curam Care Navan Road. The management and staff in Curam Care Home Navan Road are commited to providing and developing ongoing excellence in care for our residents. Please call to visit us and meet our experienced team to find our more. We look forward to welcoming you.
Director of Nursing, Camillus Cooke
Director of Nursing
Nursing Home: Curam Care Home Navan Road
Nursing Home Address: Navan Road, Cabra, Dublin 7.
Highly capable and passionate Director of Nursing with 29 years’ experience. An established leader who leads by example through respect, hard work and commitment , motivating others to achieve. Camilus started her career in Mater Hospital where she remained for 14 years, she has held numerous Director of Nursing posts, she holds a BSc in Nursing, Fetac Certificate Level 6 in Managing People and Gerontology.
Camillus has extensive change management experience, including co-ordination of numerous projects, risk management, infection prevention and control guidance, staff support, team working and team management Camillus believes in the development of the workforce so that staff are equipped for not only today, but for the challenges facing healthcare in the future.
Liliana Adelina Sacalean
Assistant Director of Nursing
Housekeeping & Laundry Supervisor
Assistant Director of Nursing
Admin & Accounts Support
Reception & Admin Support
Reception & Admin Support
Angela has over twenty years of experience in the Nursing Homes Sector. She joins the Curam Team as Executive Assistant and Resident Liaison Officer, having held a similar role for many years in another nursing home.
Angela has learned from her experiences, that working together with Residents and their families at all stages, from enquiry to admission, is paramount to achieving a smooth and seamless transition into Nursing Home life. Which she has witnessed to be a time of their lives that can be fulfilling and rewarding.
Angela believes that a primary point of contact, offering continual administrative support to Residents and their families, is of vital importance to ensure the comfort of both.
Facilities and Gardens
- 144 spacious single en-suite rooms over four floors
- Each floor has its own sitting and dining rooms
- Choice of Sitting Areas ranging from private and quiet to lively and active
- Visitors room
- State of the Art kitchen
- IT Facilities and Internet Access
- Private enclosed landscaped garden
- Hairdressing Salon with visiting hairdresser
- Adjacent to local coffee shop
- Smoking area (residents only)
Each bedroom features:
- Nurse call facility linked to Nurses Station
- Ensuites with Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Flat Screen TV
- Telephone points
We encourage all of our residents to bring some personal touches from home to really make the room feel their own.
In Curam Care Homes, we value the thoughts and opinions of our residents and are constantly striving to provide the widest possible selection of services based on what they tell us.
Some of the services we provide in Curam Care Navan Road Home are as follows:
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Full Medical Care with On Call GP Services
- Physiotherapist services
- Occupational Therapist services
- Activity Programs with our own Activities Teams
- Alternative Therapies such as Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology
- Religious Services
We are very fortunate in Curam Care Homes to have a specific Activities Team in each home that works in collaboration with our OT and Physio and the Activities Teams in all our homes to share ideas and produce comprehensive and holistic activity programmes for our residents. Our ethos is to encourage residents to do as much as they would like and are able to do for as long as that is possible.
Activity and Social Program:
All activities are matched to the level of ability of our residents using our Key to Me Assessment
- Entertainment – Music sessions with professional performers and local musicians, bingo, cards, board games, movie afternoons, sing-a-longs, residents choir, pub night
- Therapies – Life story books, reminiscence therapy, Sonas, sensory/aroma therapy, pet therapy, pamper time, 1:1 sessions, men & ladies pampering
- Social – Parties, barbecues, outings, weekly coffee mornings, knitting groups, reading of daily newspapers and discussion group, quiz and trivia groups, hoops, baking, tea parties, food and craft fair
- Fitness – Indoor ball games and armchair exercises
- Community – Social outings, volunteers support and involvement, parties, community events, charity events
- Creative – Arts & crafts groups, gardening and flower arranging
- Spiritual – Weekly Roman Catholic Mass and Rosary. Regular Church of Ireland Services
- Festivities – All festive days, birthdays and holidays are celebrated.
In Curam Care Homes, we have launched our “Curam Connect” app which is a secure family engagement tool to both help us provide updates to family members of residents and also where relatives can send in photos and videos to their loved one, ensuring memories can be shared and relationships maintained.
Click Here to download App for Android
Click Here to download App for Apple
If you are at the stage of considering a nursing home in Dublin 7, for either yourself or a loved one please feel free to give us a call.
We believe each person is unique and special and we strive to maintain the highest standards of person centred care, in partnership with our residents and their loved ones.
Curam Care Home Navan Road,
T: 01 9639444
E: [email protected]
If you would like to arrange a visit, get further information or want to enquire about availability, please contact us.