Staff Nurse required for Oakfield Nursing Home, Courtown, Co. Wexford
We are seeking Staff Nurses with an interest in gerontological and convalescence care to join our care team in Wexford.
*Paid breaks *Ongoing education and training *Pension scheme *Positive working environment.
Curam Care Homes promotes interdisciplinary working and you will have the opportunity to work closely with professional colleagues to provide a range of specialist care services including care of the older person, people with Dementia/Alzheimer’s and step-down care, convalescence care services.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or eligible to be so registered.
- Consideration will be given to newly qualified/graduate nurses.
- Demonstrated experience in gerontological and/or dementia care is advantageous.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to career development and promotion – people are at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place. We are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of services by offering career progression opportunities for all employees through our ongoing education and training programmes.
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Supervision structures
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Pharmacy Discount
- A modern custom built facility
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal enquires or to request a copy of the full job description please contact Mary Ellen Doyle, HR Generalist via [email protected]